Although savedroid already has a successful product live with a massively growing user base and revenues, integrating cryptocurrencies is a leap forward and much more than a straight‑line progression. Integrating partners, bringing in developers, UX designers, marketing professionals as well as setting up the legal framework requires substantial investments. By offering tokens, we would like to give the crypto-community the opportunity to participate in savedroid’s success story, instead of limiting access to a small number of traditional venture capital funds. Issuing SVD allows savedroid to be backed by contributors from all over the world who will have access to SVD right after its creation.
Articles in this section
- How can I detect scammers?
- How do I get my SVD to myetherwallet?
- Who do I contact if I have any problems with the main sale?
- How do I know I can trust savedroid's ICO?
- How is savedroid ICO different from other ICOs?
- Why did savedroid decide to launch an ICO?
- What is KYC? What are the requirements?
- When does the minting happen?
- Are pre-sale tokens already transferable?
- When will the 5% referral tokens be credited?